The Evac 3:
At just over 3-inches in length and .6 ounces in weight, the Evac3 easily fits on your keychain, in your pocket or stashed in your glove compartment. In the event of an accident that would otherwise leave you trapped in your vehicle, simply pull the clip away from the product to reveal the cutter (blade). Hook this over a jammed seat belt and pull diagonally to free yourself. To activate the window breaker, simply push the black head against the corner of a side window until the concealed spring-loaded spike releases and shatters the window.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Pull the blade guard away from the tool to expose the razor sharp belt cutter.
2. Pull the blade diagonally across a jammed seat belt with the steel blade to quickly and easily cut yourself free.
3. Break the Glass by pressing the black head of the tool against the corner of your window until you hear a click.
4. This will release the spring-loaded, hardened steel tip that will shatter the window and allow you to escape a sinking vehicle.
5. Use the built in whistle to signal for rescue and save your voice.